Tuesday, July 26, 2016

The Black Fairies

The Black Fairies fly again to the Desert Willow blossom, to the alter, orchid pink where the sweet sweet nectar's hidden. Watch them fly, in their ebon suits with their harmful black swords upon their hips, yet they wouldn't hurt another creature, not yet...anyway. I watch them sail and circle about their tree of life, black black in wings of Teluridium, a halo of dark love about their source, nimbus of bliss and buzz in the hot hot blazing afternoon's solar radiance. That such beauty and such terrible hurt live side by side...gives pause to God's reason, and deep respect to his ultimate purpose, for they let me watch and find no harm in my gaze, nor ever judge me by my own fear, but carefully go about me and I about them, and though perfect trust may not exist, intentions exist in man and fairy kind, that would not seek the end of one another. This, I have come to find, is the way it is here...where the Black Fairies play., in this desert I call home...


Written by Bruce James Clyde 2016, in Deming, New Mexico

Art: Fairy Silouette by lazzibum at Deviant Art


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly