Sunday, October 29, 2017

Adamant Stone

There is 'a way', a diamond way, the wise man said. I wasn't sleeping that day, and that day...I fell in love. I have a name, that, like a shoe...I must grow into, and that was his gift to me.

You may ascend, with no incline...'straight up' he said. 'It wont be easy. You are such a handsome man' he said, 'you should meet my daughter'. He smiled. Tears came into my eye. He took my face in his hands.

That day I found a brother, more conscious of his wisdom than I. Yet, this transmission of his certain grace, brought me alive...from the grave, and I wish he could know this. I left with a red string and a wonder in myself, from that day to this.

Namaste.



Written by Bruce James Clyde, at Deming, New Mexico

Art: the-universe, google pic



No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly