Wednesday, June 8, 2016

The Companion

Can you imagine, wind, can touch you...kiss you, in the tenderest way, like, none you've ever known...a lover playing in your hair? When she comes to you, to speak...she doesn't, but she lets you listen...in a special way? This communion, tween two beings...present, in the air? Is it Earth? Is this her...loving you, caressing you? Is this moon...some distant stone, as cold as she's known to be? Is this God, in some blessed way, showing you? Is this some rare, unknown...some element...twas not conceived in mind of mortal men? What is this love that comes to me...that walks with me, that sits with me, and all I have to do, is know...she's always there? She's always there...with me.


Written by Bruce James Clyde 2016,  Deming, New Mexico

Photo Credit: artisttonigrote.blogspot.com, Green Light Spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly