Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Dreams Interrupted

It was a heart stopper, that day in Dallas. It stopped the clock, the dream, of millions. My world became a broken book of hours. It was never the same after that. It turned. It made noises. But it never told time thereafter; it told lies...instead.

Homecoming, from the Navy to that...lies and secrets; changes, no one take's responsibility for. I dreampt a dream, a dream of another world, like that first world, that had died...but changed, changed in little ways, like a world looking for answer's it couldn't find; meaning to its death, by every permutation, every file in its bleeding mind.

Finally, I awakened. It seemed, I was back, from a war in a jungle far away...but home, was never home again, and everything was wrong. Over the years, I came to realize...my world had sent me elsewhere. The ship of my life was dead. The life pod saved me, sent me outward on a journey of investigation and discovery...sent to find hope, where there wasn't any.

I came here. The answer's here. If it were not...would I have been sent? The reasons for all things amiss, can be answered here...in this false world. There is silence here, and secrets and lies. Yes. This is the place. What have you done, in this place...that makes all of this necessary?

For, I will pick you apart, as a man would a chicken...bone by bone, until I find out, or you give it up. My fate, is not to waste my time. The thing sought, must be found. The time, of those taken...given back, in perfect tune, from the beginning.

Your lies will be uncovered. Your criminal acts, sung by fellon birds, as guilty as jailers...and all the world's will hear the words, and truth will shatter the lying clock, and time will cease forever. Your 'time', its damnable mechanism, will be understood. You branded every being with your necromancy, to make them pay for your drug, of stolen hope.

This is not the end, nor the beginning. You will love the beginning, for it will never end.


Written by Bruce James Clyde 2016, at Deming, New Mexico

Art: google art


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly