Monday, January 16, 2017

Well, That Doesn't Rhyme

I think some people 'look at my stuff', but few read it, because it's longer than 3 lines, and 'it SCREAMS...he has 'something to say'! Well, yes I do, and for your sake's, I hope you take the time. It's important. Most of it, is 'about the times', and issues we face, in these times.

I think some of you feel, you are 'beyond shock', but you may be shocked, by what you read, off of my pen! Some of you, may disdain from comment..."out of respect", but I think 'that's bullshit entire'! I think my stuff 'nails people', and offends them!

Didn't Jesus say something, about 'offending the offender's'? Yes, I believe he did. That's my job! But I don't mean it hostile'y. I mean it, from the bottom of a loving heart, that wants to awake the good souls, and cast 'the bad ones' into sleep...forever more.

I have nothing against you people, even though, your density and ignorance, and arrogance appall me. I would make friends of you all, if I could. 'Truth is not the mind killer'. Defiance, in the face of truth...is what eats you. We live in 'times of defiance', of every sage advice, and every classic wisdom.

People no longer 'accept correction'. Instead, they seek out other's to 'be at fault with', as though, the crowd may diminish...the fault at heart, as if it may go away, but it never will...until you admit, in yourself, a need to heal. I can hear you now..."Well, that doesn't rhyme!"


Written by Bruce James Clyde 2016, at Deming, New Mexico

Art: Thomas The Rhymer, by Kinuko


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly