Thursday, December 21, 2017

Aw, Shucks!

What's new with me? Well, we're getting down 'to it', now. The cavalry has arrived! Someone had 'the balls'! God bless them! Spinning in the wind, is fine, if you're 'a kite', but, it gets a little old, in reality. 

It may not save my ass, but, perhaps 'punctuate' my remaining time...however much, I have. Never under estimate the power, of a single friend. For all I know, I have more...but, it's been kept a great secret, from me! 

One thing, I know, 'for sure', it's ALL, as cock eyed as 'the vote'! This lying world, is just amazingly obscure. There's neither heads nor tails, to be made of it! But, it can make you chase your own, around and round, the town! 

The best devils, live here, and they sit like 'crowned philosopher's', common 'household salt' of the earth. Every word comes out their mouth, we've heard, so many times before, 'it sounds, the truth'! 

Rural farmer's, bull! These guy's will grab you by the chimes and suck you, till you're just a dried up raisin...with no reason to exist, at all! But, it just had to 'stop', someplace...and that someplace, is here, this Merry Christmas! 

Oh, by the way, I purchased a loaf of Mennonite 'banana nut bread', for my holiday. We gonna munch it, in the privacy, of our loneliness. It will be ok! 


Written by, Bruce James Clyde, at Deming, New Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly