Friday, December 1, 2017

If Nature Is No Different

It would heal my heart to be a part of a renaissance, where women can trust men, and 'what we're on about', and men could trust women, for the same reason. I think, if just 'forgiveness' could kick in, and be as strong as doubt, we would have the thing.

But, my hopes are not strong...for, I am hurt now and old, and this must carry on in younger fools, than I am. It will some day be healed. I love women, but wouldn't trust the human race of man or woman, now...'on a hundred weight of Bibles.' It is undone.

It is sad, that it is...but 'love' is not Superman! Words and wisdom are not cannonballs. You can only try, 'with a soft hand'. I foresee, a place in the woods, gathered round...by wolves, laying at a man's feet, asleep in the man's arms.

Because, when nothing else will work...we leave. We offer to 'the wild', our hand...and if, 'it bites it off', so then, what of? If nature is no diff'rent than...what of?

Amen!



Written by Bruce James Clyde, at Deming, New Mexico

Art: wolf dog with girl, google pic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly