Wednesday, December 13, 2017

The Adventure

The foregoing post, is no glib soporific, to induce coma, from reality. Jesus and God the father, are one. The A.M.A. is not my savior! They 'lost my case'. A team of doctors, lost my case?

Thus, I swallowed lumps in my throat, a tumor in my belly, and go on. Oh, they finally called, to set up chemo and radiation. Cancellation! Why? Loss of trust! What would oncology do, if they lost my life? "Oh, so sorry...these things happen."

Think of it, after 'the cure', I would 'be in the toilet', literally! Let's see what God can do? I believe, God can do better. I hope to 'believe', as well as he can heal. If I can, and he decides, I need a miracle...I will give it all to him, when he wishes me to...and will journey, in the spring, on a great adventure!

I would rather edify God, than shoddy medicine, any day, and I would rather 'tell our story', that other's believe...along the way. I hope, you'll wish us well.

Namaste



Written by, Bruce James Clyde, at Deming, New Mexico

Art: marijuana, google

look'n for me pot o' gold


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly