Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Chosen One

They say: 'Ignorance is bliss'. But ignorance is here, in this world, in these people, in every breath...of 'so called' life. It is not bliss. It is pain. It is disappointment. It is, the 'putting off of the appointment', and I am as guilty of it, as you.

I can pretend, if I wish. I can avoid, for a while. But, the fact is...I must meet a greater thing. 'That' is bliss, and you and I and all...are terrified of it! I can say it now. I can speak it's name, because, I am very near...and others know, I am.

It's ok. I'm tired here, of this, this lie, this false vision, this twisted 'altered state'. This is not, where I came from. God is inside me. He is not 'the boogey man', you think he is, and he is not 'death'. But, 'the way to everlasting life'.

God showed me...to sing his song, I must be his reed, his 'hollow' conduit, his mystery...and, I will be. I am waiting now, at the port, for my ride. Any day now, my ship will come. All the armies on Earth, cannot stop this destiny.


I stand here, on the sand, watching...as I have, so many times before, and once again...no one, really knows, or knew, but I. I love you all, and will miss you, even though, at your hand...I suffered greatly.

I lived among you...in your ignorant land, and listened to your lies, and abode in your false teachings...believing, they were story's, I could trust, for like a child...I am. None the less, I am leaving...free at last.


Namaste


Written by Bruce James Clyde, at Deming, New Mexico

Art: cosmic ships, google pic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly