Sunday, January 21, 2018

The Jewel Of The Lotus

When the lotus opened, in my heart, I was very young, loving everyone. Little did I know, I carried deep inside, the jewel divine. I used to tell, myself: "You are a bud, but you will open"...un-realizing, what that meant, or that I had.

As I grew older, and I met the world, and walked its stony paths, I met its 'stony teachers' too. They taught me, how to close myself away. Thus, many years passed by, where I was wasted from the very ones, who needed me.

I could not share 'the gift' I held, for others...and, of course, they didn't care...but, deep inside my heart, 'the jewel' was growing in its strength, pushing to be born of me. At last, and now, that I am old, so fully bloomed...the flower of my soul, laid bare.

The jewel at the heart is on fire, its wings outstretched toward heaven there, ready to fly. These few words are teachings from the heart of soul divine...a token, meant for the healing of a hard and bitter world, a cynical medicine, perhaps...but, given in love.

Namaste



Written by Bruce James Clyde, at Deming, New Mexico

Art: jewel at the heart of the lotus, google art


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly