Wednesday, January 24, 2018

The Ride of My life

I love you and I miss you, son and daughter. I cannot believe, in a negative way...that you were any part, of abysmally ejecting me. My 'self certain' girl, wanting to show her way, keeping her head down, abiding no failure...my Nimue. 

My son, Christopher, bold 'Columbus'...of a new age. You lived in the sun, and I hear you, in my soul. I am with you...never give up on me, and I'll never give up on you. I love you to infinity. You are the only genius, knowing to follow me...my own, Jesus...savior someday. 

Mom, take care of them. I love you,  too. You know I do. I don't know the mystery, well. I only know...it was time, and here is 'the ride of my life'. You're a smart lady...'my Miho chan'. Will you see me again? Of course, you will. You'll be fine, and they will too. No goodbye, but hello...when we meet again.

Forever...


Written by, Bruce James Clyde, at Deming, New Mexico

Art: the ride, google pic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly