Sunday, August 16, 2015

Funny Things

Things I think are funny...

letters urging Estate Planning...letters urging me to call THIS number to get out of my time share condo...letters urging me to save my family expense and grief, so purchase a burial plot now at looney toons cemetery...letters urging me to be cremated...talk about a POT party...social media asking me to reveal every wart on my ass and any friends asses...search engines asking me to reveal my current location, so targeting can lock on...magazine subscription companies for assuring me that, if I will just fill out all their forms and divulge all of my whims and desires, they will give me a bazillion dollars a day...forever and ever...amen.

To any I offend, you deserve it, and besides, you claim, it's a free country, freedom of speech, another thing I think is pretty funny...honey...bunny...money...money...money.


This world has given me so much...laughter...tears...fears...isolation...litigation...procrastination...castigation...intimidation...and several years of bitter regret...it's been fun...son...I've saved the real things in heaven...my fathers there...my chariot's there...the mansion...the golden city on the hill...all the angels singing...trumpets blowing...everlasting...blessing...love...none of these lies... jealousies...detesting...hating...baiting...waiting for me to fail and fall...pictures at eleven...if you don't like it man, why don't you just go back where you came from...throwback...hillbilly...that's my plan and that's God Almighty's plan as well...just some thoughts from a tree hugg'n hillPERSON...enjoy...


Written by Bruce James Clyde 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly