Thursday, February 22, 2018

The Doorway Home

We are all afraid to die, even though, the act we think of 'as dying', is not, but a doorway, back to childhood...where, we once again hold opportunity, the rolling of the dice, divinely 'loaded', we may hope...in our favor.

Fate 'winks' at us. We'd swear, it winked at us. I believe, in the bridge of God...a link, we cross to a place of 'new start', a flower, come back...a leaf that verdure, every dream...in sleep, with 'everlasting life'.

I believe, it's ok to 'cross over', stepping out, leap of faith, freshening. Nothing will be lost, everything is gained. I just can't take my guitar, I guess...but, who knows, in the fullness of wonder, I will wait on God to furnish me, that 'golden harp', that I may dream a song of him, to dedicate to life.

Amen!


Written by Bruce James Clyde, at Deming, New Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly