Wednesday, February 21, 2018

The Other Deluge

Good old northwest. Been there, phuk that! Although, I'll go back for a visit, time to time. What'a they got? Well, they got 'green' as a 'theme'. They got rain, drowns cows. They got apples, as big as a big mans hand, and they got 'Microsoft'!

They got, about ten days a year with sunshine, west side of the mountains...and they rival Noah, for days under deluge! I was born in Oregon, grew in Alaska, spent some 'goodly' time, in Arlington Washington...heart of 'dairy cow drowning' country. I love 'The Robe Valley'.

It rained, so hard, for so many days...I finally got 'fed up', went outside, did a 'sun dance', chanting and everything. 'Behold, and the sun did shine...on the 40th day of goddamn rain!' And, when it did, 'a spotted pig', come runn'n from the wood, old lady never be the same...come runn'n, tell'n mom..."somethings's happening, Vivien!", well, no shit!'

The reverend, judge and spy, next door...saw the whole thing, turned me and dads 'illegal build', on our own property, in to the county planning commission, bless his black little heart, and his phuk'n narrow mind! Anyway, that's the northwest in a nutshell...at least, my nutshell! That's my 'weather report', too!

Smile!


Written by Bruce James Clyde, at Deming, New Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly