Sunday, February 19, 2017

Confronting The Adversary

I am not a 'Bible thumping' man, nor a 'scriptural quotist', but there is a war, in this world...and in our own houses, at a spiritual level, that invades our peace and sovereignty. It is especially difficult, if one love their own...and nothing can be said for it, or done...and no one told, for, who would believe...but God Almighty?

When your family are your adversaries, and are able to punish you in your own house, passively, with 'denial of service', denial of mention, denial of interest, fiendish prompts and cunning denials...then you know, whatever you are is more...that, your 'divine' is piercing a clutching spirit, in a war...goes on and on, that you are loved by God, and his Christ...having a life, forever, beyond this one!

I suspect there are many suffering, in a lost place, with no one to tell, and no one to ask. I assure you...you are not alone. I never knew what it meant to be 'a soldier of christ', until, I was drafted into this. What do you say, to that...that moves against you, in a subtle way?

I take walks and pray...go quiet, withdraw, sing, dance, create...and love the world more, if I can, for I am a lonely man. I cannot leave, my family pay...for what I am, that they are not, so I must stand, and take no weapon in my hand...but the love in my heart...to reason, with a damned thing. Argue not, for that is the surest way...to lose, to him.

This is, also, in our nation, our schools, our local and national governments, our churches, our fraternity's, and most trusted places. It is in our Houses of National Government, our Intelligence agencies...our world, its people and the leaders of it! THIS is what we face! This is what we blame each other for...one spirit, spiteful, bent on wrecking everything! Don't let it! Don't let it! Don't let it...in!


Matthew 10:36 


Written by Bruce James Clyde 2017, at Deming, New Mexico

Art:  google pic

Note: Watch the movie...'Fallen', starring Denzel Washington and John Goodman. Learn about the fallen angel, Azazel. Quite interesting...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly