Wednesday, February 22, 2017

The Very Thought

I know, that I am a bumper crop of 'told you so's', and judgement's...but it's just that, I really talk, really share, really bare my soul...and reveal all, or way too much. Most people don't share, what they think. They reserve that and flutter up a 'bumper sticker', as an excuse to their thoughts...if they have any.

So, it's just bumper to bumper to bumper...like a traffic jam of 'canned' conundrums, of frightened fares, all stuck in traffic, that would never never never, open up their doors, to feed the bears! So, I walk a lot in traffic, because...none of it, and none of you, are really going anywhere.

I peer through your windows, and you freeze, or jeer, or shy back in fear, from 'this thing', that can speak his piece. I wont eat your arm off. Love is an ugly thing, to those accustomed to a fake, for it will touch you, if it can. It's a big and hairy beast, all smelly and close...you dare not let in! The very thought...Oh!


Written by Bruce James Clyde 2017, at Deming, New Mexico

Art: Yellowstone, 1969, hemmings


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly