Friday, February 24, 2017

Salt For Savior

When I open my door, to religious people...they enter, politely. But, in short order, they begin to 'impose' and demand. They will 'hook' you into a visit, at their church.

They will trap you in your words, and if you are very adept, at your words, they will send prelates to your door. If you invite these in, you will never get rid of them, and they will 'wheedle' you, at your point, and surround you on all sides, until you are forced to rudeness, and demand of your own. "Leave!"

It is a trying experience, to negotiate with God's 'so called' people. So, for the most part, unless I am in the mood for an argument of enormous proportion, I leave off church...and salt my entry way.


Written by Bruce James Clyde 2017, at Deming, New Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly