Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Down The Rabbit Hole

Good Morning! I get up, and go to 'social media', out of habit and interest. It gets to be (my mind tells me) my whole world...but it's not. My God! It's so small and 'small minded', and cruel to people...a place to lash out!

There are some nice people. They try to be kind and reasonable and balanced. I guess my problem is, I have many interests, and want to get involved in everyone else's. So, I step in, like a big doof and say my thoughts, and just get 'pasted' with hate, or complete ignorance and disdain.

I can take it, and dish it out...till the cows come home, but I don't really want to. It doesn't make me a better person. If the people in the world want to be small, and to remain small, and insular minded...why should I care?

Why should I care, if it turns out, the 'globalists', are the smallest of all...and most bias'd and closed minded? The irony of it, is too obvious, not to laugh. The red necks, rural's, hicks from the sticks, and hill billy's...make the 'city slickers' and 'starbuckians', look like throwbacks, and the 'populists' look like heroes.

No wonder, the death nell of 'the left'(which is the extreme right in costume), has been rung. I wont leave, because, I'm having too much fun on this card board game, called social media, and I would miss some friends.

Yes...even on 'this', you really can make some friends, and meet people in masks, and 'monitors' in drag, from alphabet agencies, and rabbits...and Alice. But, if you believe in this, to the exclusion of the real REAL world, you will end up, down 'the shit hole', not the rabbit hole. Amen!


Written by Bruce James Clyde 2017, at Deming, New Mexico

Art: imgrum.net, google art



No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly