Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Hearts Are Wiser

The times bring forth, the people who are needed. I have met many good people here, as much as I froth and rage...poets, artists, travelers...and wise men and women. Some of you save your words...your opinions. Some of you can't keep your powder dry. In truth...it takes all kinds of people to create, the mosaic...that is mankind. I know, that among you...are the ones who will come forth...to do what must be done...for it is coming, time. Will love conquer all, or hate...or will all the forces, pulling us and pushing from all sides...at one point...rest, in perfect equilibrium? I have doubt, my wrath and flail, were enough...and yet...I still have faith in people, and your deep hearts. Hearts are wiser in their feeling, than the mind. Show mercy, where you can...endure...consider...adapt...reprieve...forgive, that you, as well...may be.


Written By Bruce James Clyde 2016,  Deming, New Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly