Sunday, May 29, 2016

The Fairy Frog

Spoken, in the voice of a guy named Hymie...for an, imagined, animation clip.



if I, were a fairy frog...and you, were a prince...I'd sit on my log, and croak...Id pine that you'd never be mine...because, well...you'd be the wrong gender, and I'd be...one confused ...............................? :-)


Did somebody get the wrong fairy tale? Would somebody get the right fairy tale?


Now...where were we? Oh. Yes... If you, were a fairy princess...and I, were a fairy frog...and, you came along, and kissed me...there, upon my log...............................? Ernie! What the hell is this? Is this straight?


Written by Bruce James Clyde 2016, Deming, New Mexico

Art: pinterest.com, Frog Prince Illustration





No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly