Saturday, May 7, 2016

The Boy

I am but age twelve, no matter, the face, the place...the category. I am a youth of hope, of dream...a handsome hero...fresh, not really knowing, much of anything, but 'I love you'.
The fertile, faceless ages, that will not redeem the memories they took from me...took you, and my quest is, of all...to find you again. When, therefore, you see a boy seeking...in an old man, or a new man, or a wee lad, of a man...love him, all you can, for it is I...or might have been...one can never tell...love him all you can. Restore him to the pension, of his ancient time...the sweet love, that is you...

On the tongue o' the blue eye'd wizard...a truth.


Written By Bruce James Clyde 2016,  Deming, New Mexico

Photo Credit: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly