Friday, May 20, 2016

Someone Asked

Atom? Had'm, and he lived in a park with Even. She called it a park. He called it 'a garden'.

Death? A many splendor'd lie, and fabrication. Parts of us die all the time.

Aliens? Paul.

Sex? Magic.

Intellect? Carl Sagan, Einstein, Oppenheimer-'I am become...something, and you all will become...nothing'.

The meaning of life? To become conscious in a living lesson, to a life of parable and realization. 

Faraway galaxies? They are nearer than you think, in fact...thinking doubles the distance to anything.

The lies I've told? When I was ten, I and my mates were made to attend a baptist tent camp, and told to confess our sins...ten years old...I am twelve now. 

My flaws? I have a crack, as do we all. 

My favorite scents? Common sense and straw.

My childhood? Is ongoing. 

What keeps me up at night? Gas and grief, for my beautiful world.

My insecurity and fears? That you may guess.


Written By Bruce James Clyde 2016,  Deming, New Mexico

Art: wordpress.com, Meditation


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly