Tuesday, May 10, 2016

It Is Thee

I could not possibly be human. I watch these people, in their world...destroy it's beauty, rape it's resources, poison it's waters, all for what...riches? How could they possibly be as rich as they were to begin with, when the world, was a garden of plenty, of beauty...when pure water was rich in itself, and every child was safe to drink from a puddle. No...I am not human. I own none of this...this disrespect to creation itself, where love is sex, and as instant as bad coffee, where the cloak we were given is not good enough, so that, they embroider it, with bad art. They cover the beauty of their world. They cover the beauty of themselves, as if, they were ashamed of the gifts given by God. They tear down, not to improve, but to reduce the world, to a thing of mockery and madness. They defecate on sanctity, to practice malign indifference. They lie and condemn lying, out of the same mouth. I have seen this before. I know this, and I know thee, lying tongue. It is not all, of humanity. It is thee.


Written By Bruce James Clyde 2016,  Deming, New Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly