Friday, May 20, 2016

Surprise

I must thank you all. You have inspired me, uplifted me...demeaned me, and more...demeaned yourselves, that I might grow, in castigating, your errors...and I had little clue, that you, were off the bus, for central castings. You have tested me, arrested me, and given ample rope to hang myself...yet, I knew...something was amiss. It was...that silence, in the halls of Hell, leading up, those steps; and for my birthday cry, no candle, cake or gift...were needed. What I needed was to sob, for every hour of life, in this long work...and sleeps of years. It just came...in rivers, from an ever flowing fount...while off the side, your 'roast' awaited, planned, to have me at my least. I heard, your shuffling hearts, suppressed and giddy glees...you need not whisper, in my presence...kindly be yourself. The ninth gate has opened. I will try to be kinder. I will try not to judge. I will try...to knock, before I enter on these sacred lies, for I had crashed your party...and apologize. Forgive such heavy handed manners, as have been displayed...such crushing failure to read, the cues, and needs of your dances. I bow to your patience...please.


Written By Bruce James Clyde 2016,  Deming, New Mexico

My wife asked..."What happened to you?" I am just tired.

Photo Credit: Climax the ninth gate, youtube.com


1 comment:

  1. The reality, can turn one into a blunt and quiet man...thank you Dino, for looking in.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly