Wednesday, September 9, 2015

A boy walks into a bar

They told me...they urged...they hounded me. Don't do it! Don't do it! Don't get with her...don't...don't...don't. But I was young and hormon'ly impaired...from the waist down...producing extraordinary amounts of the chemical...'UR2 STUPID'... I couldn't hear...the head I was hearing from...didn't have ears...it just had a big...ddddddetermination to get itself in deep trouble...

So...there she was...trouble. One of her brothers smacked me in the nose...but I thought...that's just gotta be a sort of party favor...and so...I persisted...in my determination, until...ultimately...we experienced hell...for several years.  If I had just NOT done it...but can you...really...believe an angel telling you...I'm a talent agent...from Hollywood...we will fix your teeth...send you to acting school,,,and make you a star...if you just DON'T DO IT!


Well...of course you can't...but I sure as shit should have...and paid the dearest possible heartache...for that little love spell someone laid on me...20 years later mom was still tired...of me going Boo-Hoo, and dad...dad knew I was a total fool...nothing could sooth me...she had a lot of friends...I had a North Slope job...and comes home to an empty house...next door neighbor guy said "she's at a stripper bar"...

turns out...that wasn't all he knew...or why...she got a friend...fell in love with him...took the little trashy trailer house...a boy walks into a bar...bongggggg! A man walks away on temporary reprieve...but stupid wasn't finished with me...cause...I'm harnessed to my own enemy...Mr. handsome, charming, smarmy, disingenuous...sex organ...that I used to be...

God forgive me...he made me...what I am...I just exacerbate the whole damn thing...learning is a bitch, and as a teacher, I met mine...several times...and here's the catch...I thought high school...was a graduation...no...that was just the kid stuff...just the hopeful happy sappy...little kid stuff...lesson is...don't bring it on yourself...otherwise...it's just a mess...stay away from her...don't do it!...stay away from him...don't do it! The real good dreams come together if you...Just Don't Do It! The end.


Written by Bruce James Clyde 2015

Photo: by unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly