Thursday, September 10, 2015

Nothing's Perfect...yet

I awoke on that...

illicit dawn...

and thou...

with me...

the winding sheets...

of our contempt...

wound 'round...

our nether seams...

our satisfaction's slaked...

for then...

our dreams...

of lover's places...

mated hedonistic'ly...

and yet...

and then...

from whited sepulcher...

of I...

time shifted...

to the space...

above Lhasa...

from sybaritic sin...

to vision...

of a holy thing...

I seeing said...

though...

you denied...

and rolled...

along the silk...

that gleaming Sion...

there...

inside my head...

my need...

there...

deep inside...

my lover...

on the bed...

next scene...

with tea...

and pleasure on...

we sate...

folding out...

The Times...

arousal smoothly...

fondl'ing a fire...

ev'ry nerve end...

tuned...

and taught...

to pleasure...

there...

Lhasa lay bare...

matt blanc...

in antique print...

two tantric...

creatures stir...

their souls lament...

to love lost...

long ago...

well spent...

sweet cream...

and pure...

unconscious...

of the god's...

they were...


Written by Bruce James Clyde 2015

Art: Passion, by Leonid Afremov

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly