Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Petalwise

You are another moon shaped face...azurined sky...oh Petalwise...you have the wisdom of the knowing...there, embedded in your hidden eyes...I know your wings are weary now...that chrysal'n entombment spent...changing...you are a friend...but keep some things...a secret e'en from friend...

And I, enow...nor shall I pry...the privacy of butterfly...oh Petalwise...tis well enough...and trust will glean...the winged bond we share...and I will wait...on distant day...and you...will spread...the tale of flight you witnessed here...cerulean brother...


There is a world...another world..so secret...even angel dare not say...not here nor now...but lost so very far away...and there...where you might fly...should you desire...am I bound also...from this keep...where even prayer can never free...

You are another moon shaped face...azurined sky...dear Petalwise...you have the nature of the knowing...there, embedded in your open eyes...and I know...for I too hold a moon shaped face...and I too...entombed...had broken from that place...and flew...


Written by Bruce James Clyde 2015

Art: Forest of Dreams, by presently unknown artist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly