Saturday, September 26, 2015

The Other Half

These words...

to you...

I give...

that you...

may know...

another life...

I loved you...

just as now...

and nothing ever...

changed but death...

and nothing...

ever will...

you are the one...

upon this world...

I searched for...

all my days...

if matters not...

engender...

but my love...

upon this...

spinning wheel...

we come apace...

we go apace...

to rest...

though never...

cease the toil...

of soul...

to seek itself...

it's other half...

cross time...

and space...

though eyes be...

sightless seeming...

lover's always...

see and know...

that wound upon...

the other half...

that waits to...

be made whole...


Written by Bruce James Clyde 2015

Art: To The Morning Sun, by Henry Scott Tuke 1903

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly