Monday, November 6, 2017

A Husbands Farewell

If you knew, the source of my wealth...you would surely, take it from me, for your bile is not, solely of need...but to put me down, that I hiss and melt in the sun. That would satisfy you.

But my wealth is within me, and cannot be found. It cannot be taken, but given only...to those I share it among. If that is disdain to your mind, then you need help...and I will help you any way I can. But, I will beware the pits and snares you set before me.

As a husband and a man, I have learned, that love in time, can turn to malice of a kind that can destroy anything...to sear and burn foundations to the ground. I will not let that happen. I will, away...nor play a game with happiness.

If I take less, even than you wish, of nothing...it is my claim. I give it thee, in time of need, and there is more coming. May God bless thy wrath with balm, and understand, the pain is my sustain...and adamant stone.

I love you.

Namaste



Written by Bruce James Clyde, at Deming, New Mexico

Art: man in field, google pic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly