Monday, November 13, 2017

Coconut Horses

Went to see 'humans', at a local truck stop. Waitress was cute, friendly...beamed out her most 'tip worthy' smile. "Would you like chips and salsa with that, sir?" "Yes' was my reply. I never got the 'chips and salsa'.

She told another waitress, 'she was short for home', that I would be 'her last tip'. Really? 'Fifty cent' coffee was 'two bucks'. Food was bland, unless you add the 'makeup', chili salsa! I finished, lifted the receipt, and 'then' she offered me a refill on my coffee. I declined.

All in all, it 'killed a twenty. Her 'tip' reflected my delight at leaving, and the 'fake cowboy' music droned on! 'Adios amiga'. This 'old boy' can't condone such, anymore. I 'clicked' my coconuts together, and 'moseyed' out the door. 'See ya later, pardner!


Written by Bruce James Clyde, at Deming, New Mexico

Art:Monty Python's coconut horses, google pic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly