Sunday, November 19, 2017

Angels Are Real

You will be 'prepared', by angels. You will listen, but will really not. For 'a tenth' of you believes...the rest is 'gas emission'.

They are 'very' forceful, convincing...but they cannot 'make you' do anything. They can only tell you, train you...urge you toward a course. The rest is yours, on faith alone.

Angels are a danger, ranger. Buoys roll and rock, emergencies abound...near them! they need not the likes of us. We need them, and these 'messengers' come.

In your defense, I say...listen to each word, with deep respect, then think upon the thing...and act, in your own interest, but not a selfish one. They may come, another time...or not!

I am twenty years down wind, from 'another' such occasion...and I tell you, they have come here, at the 'quincunx' of my strange freedom. They lay, upon my back, the sword of heaven, saying: "Rise Sir Rise...if you can".

Am I only wise, or brave as well, has become my 'grave' question...and the answer must be given, in my own tongue. Now is the time of decision...at the edge...that I must leap from.

Namaste



Written by Bruce James Clyde, at Deming, New Mexico

Art: guardian angel praying, google pic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly