Thursday, November 16, 2017

A Red Hat


My father wore 'a red hat. I wear 'a red hat' in honor of my earthly father. They look at me, as if I were the devil. I am not the devil and neither was my father. My father was a good man, who cared for the earth and loved the flowers and the trees. He loved to walk in nature and he never took more from it, than he needed.

My father 'walked in balance' with the earth. They look only at my image, and they say in their heart...these terrible things, for that is 'their' father. They will neither read what I write, nor listen to my words. They will tread the earth down...if allowed. There is coming a time upon 'Turtle Island' when a 'true white brother' will arrive, and this will change.

Namaste



Written by Bruce James Clyde, at Deming, New Mexico

Art: mushroom mother and children, google art


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly