Wednesday, November 15, 2017

The White Knight

I do not speak without a heart or 'a mission'. I am not alone. Behind me, are the oceans gathered in an angel's wings. You may be cruel to me, for I am 'one flag'. You may say to yourself..."He is weak!" But, you are wrong, and 'measure' unwisely.

The horns you hear are not of goats, but, of heaven on high...the bells ringing, this worlds 'nell'. You should lay yourself upon the ground, beseeching dust to swallow thee...or crawl away neath yonder stone.

My flag is 'white', of the purity of God, if cross, to be upon it...it will be of my own blood. I am 'one', but I am strong. This is no surrender!...of angels tears, none fell that day, and he walked away, home.

They only gazed...in awe, at the son.

Namaste



Written by Bruce James Clyde, at Deming, New Mexico

Art: a blazing sun, google pic, Alamy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly