Thursday, November 9, 2017

Hot Springs Eternal

I live very near many 'hot springs', and now, that I am liberated, I will visit the many, as well as 'the one'. Some of the nicest people I have met 'park it' in the hot springs. It's just hard to 'be negative' when you're soaking! It's more like, 'Oh, positive'! Or, OM eye God!

It's cold here, this morning, but it's fun to sit in a hot spring, with steam rising all around, maybe the sound of elk trumpeting or Sandhill Cranes, calling from the sky. Lay the head back, and 'float in bliss'. I don't think there's a better meditation.

Why don't Doctors prescribe such remedies, and bill it to Medicare? We would all get well. Alas, Doctor's would be out of business...so, 'mum's' the word out of the medical profession. Just lay your head back and repeat after me..."It's fun to be, a Buddhist, or nudist, or nudist Buddhist". It's fun to be...free!

Namaste



Written by Bruce James Clyde, at Deming, New Mexico

Art: monkeys enjoy hot springs, google pic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly