Monday, November 6, 2017

Brahman Wise

I am no more, nor less than ever was, nor bound to isolation's harmony by strange winds or distance...I am here among the many, and yet...still, I am alone.

I believe our lives in time are meant, to steel us from that, that we are weakest of. In my case, always need to be alone, and yet...to fear the cause.

I married early and wrong, and then again, unwisely and again...and have no one to blame save myself.

This is my term to overcome, by gain, a disability, in facing what I am...a singularity, prone to stand alone...infinitely.

If i can do this thing, then freedom truly, for no shackle hold an empty form, and I will melt in the grace of forever...a finished one.

Namaste



Written by, Bruce James Clyde, at Deming, New Mexico

Art: Space 2, google pic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly