Thursday, November 23, 2017

The Church Key

I got this 'bike', and now, I am meeting 'bikesters' from all over. It's like a 'church key' to another world! It opens doors. This one, I met today...he's a good person.

It's amazing, what happens to people when they let go of their 'security net', but they don't let go of their faith. Also, they have 'story's to tell' then. I have Gypsy stories and bike stories to tell, and...perhaps, best of all, I have 'people stories'.

They come in all sizes, these stories. Let the road take you. Don't fear to 'roll'. Get out there. God will look after you. The earth will look after you...if you look after her! Talk to your god inside. With respect, listen...quietly.

Namaste



Written by Bruce James Clyde, at Deming, New Mexico

Art: fully loaded touring bike...this is nothing, you should see 'steve's', google pic...'smile'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly