Monday, November 6, 2017

A Wasted King

Many of the words, unwise remarks I've made, the last few days are 'snide', unfair and easy pucks I've thrown...and I apologize.

Great pain can bring us into places I would not have gone, but for a 'lifetime' wrong...I will not. I will return to higher ways, as I cannot contribute much...the way I've done, for there is no excuse of me.

All may 'right' as all may 'wrong'...with no exception. I must hope, you can forgive. There is no pill for this, no bottle in the bar, nor bullet in the gun. There is only one way...'change'!

I have a father. He is with me. I will pray that he can comfort this. If not, I seek oblivion...in that wild forest of my poetry. Amen.



Written by, Bruce James Clyde, at Deming, New Mexico

Art: homeless man, google pic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly