Monday, November 13, 2017

That You Would Turn Away

You know, the truth is...I love people. I don't know why, because , in all my life, they have never done 'shit' for me. Wait...they have! They have cast me out, put me down, shut me up, ignored what I say and avoided me....apart from a remarkable few.

Maybe a friend of mine is right, where he says: 'loneliness makes you love more'. Maybe that's why...I could almost die of loneliness, and I love 'everybody'!

I try to reach out, to help, to lift, to encourage, to forgive. I try humor, guilt, anger, foolishness. I've even put out my hat to beg...all to no avail. Most just turn their back, and don't even whisper...like I don't exist. Who knows, maybe they can't see me.

I've thought of that, quite seriously. I love people, and perhaps it does me more good, and they...nothing at all. It's hard to believe. It's hard to believe, that God would create such love for you...that you would turn away.

Namaste



Written by Bruce James Clyde, at Deming, New Mexico

Art: turning their back, the economist


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly