Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Just Shut Up!

The elves, fairies, pixies, brownies...were always known, to be prankster's, prickster's, trickster's...masters  of the, "here I am!" "No! I'm not!" "Just phuk'n with ya!" "Yoohoo!" I had it happen up on an indian reservation. If you want to know, what one? Read my early posts. In fact, if you want to know, a lot of things, READ! My posts! 

There is a wealth of understanding in 'connectivity'. In this prankster's convolutionary 'wierdbrary', all things are connected...end to end, or beginning to beginning...however, you wish to make sense of it...or me! It's like 'circular breathing'. I am a cyclonic 'fukunaut'...forever spiraling, contravening, every 'can't, cunt, wont, and shouldn't!' 

It just doesn't wash, in my world, to block things with a period. or hedge them with "a quote". Entirely inappropriate, to note...but let's, use them anyway, for just...this time. There are words, I like! 'Maybe.' There's a good one! Possibly, perhaps, conceivably, perchance, peradventure...like, you're on a trip, seeing new things, open window, open mind...doing 'sixty', drooling out the wind wing...like a Labrador Retriever. 

"Is a good boy...is a good boy, yeah!" Duh? I love words, and dogs, and trips, and...seeing it all go by, like WTF! Man, it's going by now! It's like a mushroom, hit me in the head...or a 'soft vanilla cone', doing 80. Gotta slow down! Nah! Gotta speed up! Bullshit's right on my ass...kissing the bumper! Oh! Did you see THAT?  Whoa! Whatever she is...it's naked!

"Greetings! I come in peace." Natives seem friendly...think I'll live here, for about 20 minutes. "Can the dog have a goody? How 'bout me? What's your name? I'm 'Horny!', I mean...oh, yeah!" 


Written by Bruce James Clyde 2016, at Deming, New Mexico

Art: Adventure, google pic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly