Sunday, December 25, 2016

The Bare Naked Truth Tree

I told my mate, this morning...I have, almost 137,000 views on google. Being 'un-enchanted', as she is...she rolled me a 'white eye', and said..."if every view, was a dollar." Well, yes! There's that.

I listen to 'alternative news' dudes, bitch and bemoan, their 'ad revenue' collapse on You Tube, and such. Hell, I'm doing the same work, on a smaller scale, no 'ad revenue'. Never was any. Likely, will never be any. But people still look. I still write. It's small scale, admittedly...but where is it 'chiseled in stone, that 'the truth', must have 'ad revenue', to survive?

When, 'they' block me...I will use 'smoke signals', and 'here's a hand signal to them', in fact, as a promissory note, of my intent to continue...until their 'dicks' drop off! The money grubbers, and gold diggers, are the first to fall off...the truth tree. They just, can't hack it! "Up yours, you alien assholes", and a Merry Christmas to all!


Written by Bruce James Clyde 2016, at Deming, New Mexico

Art: Randy Quaid, in a scene from 'Independence Day'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly