Friday, November 25, 2016

Got My Own Rock N Roll

What shall we do, a 'PBS'? A studied voice, in 'erudite'...a language that they taught themselves, to 'fake', the stiff and phoney news...for 'clowns', conservatively bent?

Or, shall we have a 'Mon talk', braced by 'gimlet gins', and piss tasting...hard green olives, over 'martini's'...with a 'Gilligan's Island' theme? What game shall we play, today...to rat away the hours with lies, and 'nearly dead', inebriation? 

Maybe, Charley Rose, will rise from the grave, again...to offer, his credential of, 'considered' opinion? Then, there's 'The Fox', 'The CNN', and 'ABC', and 'NBC', and 'SEEBS'. Oh, yes! That! Well, we have our 'News', officially, put. Unbelievable, yes?, what's happening on 'the boob'.

Then, I'm tasked...I'm asked to reveal, if I'm 'playing' with myself, et al? 'I'm bang'n rock and roll, on the edge of the world, and doing OK!'.  I yell! They know, that can't be true. They 'kill' me, every day...or they try, with their glib condescension, and their backs turned away.

I really am doing, OK.,,somewhere to go, and I'm going there, too. You'll see. A long long time, has waited for me. It wont be disappointed. All the crap, I've listened too, and waded through...will have been worth it. God knows, what he needs to do. I got my own 'Rock n Roll'.


Written by Bruce James Clyde 2016, at Deming, New Mexico

Art; rock and roll, google pic




No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly