Saturday, November 26, 2016

Prison Planet

I know, that you will 'not let me out', until, I quit 'beating the bars' take my jelly bean, drink your 'kool aid' and fuck off! But what happens, when we begin to 'bend the bars'...millions of us? That's what you're preparing for...correct?

I believe it is possible, to overcome 'any system of obstacle', by will alone'. We are imprisoned, not by the system...but by 'our own mind', within the matrix. we are 'poured' within a mold, and left to cure. When we 'break the mold'. we are complete.

I will seek no space to rage, but here...within my own, that house you cannot take, that land you cannot own, that mind, where I am free...that heart...where 'I am home'. But from time to time, you will 'still' hear from me...you outrageous bastards!


Written by Bruce James Clyde 2016, at Deming, New Mexico

Art: A Gorilla called King Kong, Pata Zoo, India, Photo: Bronek Kaminski





No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly