Sunday, November 13, 2016

Yeah, Trump!

Yeah, Trump!!! How the worm does turn! Hope you go to my blog, and read the latest week or two, worth of posts. It might entertain you. http://fromdeepinthetrees.blogspot.com/  If we all survive, the meltdown and treason, of the liberals, and the last two months of Obama, we might actually get to see a few more Christmases. 

Now, that Hillary farted and flew out the window...maybe we can get back to 'The Constitution', and make things right again...but just like 'Brexit', there's going to be a lot of nay saying going on by the liberal establishment types, and their 'moles', in the Republican party. 

All I know is, my chickens started to lay eggs again, nice big brown ones...after a strike, during 'election week'. I think it means something, something positive. I wish the best to all, and a speedy recovery to our poor fuct country.


Written by Bruce James Clyde 2016, at Deming, New Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly