Thursday, November 24, 2016

Inside The Light Bulb

Happy Thanksgiving! From, inside the light bulb.

Yes...stare at me, but don't say a word. I SEE YOUR MOUTHS MOVING! Do we live in a vacuum? Oh, wait...I do! Do I have a 'filament', for you. Your Turkey is burning...it's feathers smell, of the lies, and the harm...you're doing the indigenous people...up on the Dakota land, the 'oil slicks', the 'water injections', the 'brazen water cannons', in the freezing weather.

HAVE A NICE THANKSGIVING, AMERICA!

Now, that I have your attention, how about 'that election', as I watch 'The News', have an erection of negative views, about our new President...here's a little turd, for you...you 'lying' butt wipes. Get it 'straight' for once, and TELL THE TRUTH!, if it's in you too.


Written by Bruce James Clyde 2016, at Deming, New Mexico

Art: burnt turkey, google pic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly