Saturday, November 26, 2016

The Air Apparent

It's daunting. These lying bastards, contending, for public trust, in the form of follower's and votes, can lobby for hundreds of millions of dollars...to fill their campaign chests, and GET IT! On the other hand, I tell the truth, as I know it to be...and I waver, between 87 and 89 follower's, on social media...and I'm not asking for 'one red cent'.

To me, it is 'shamefully' living proof, people would rather be told a lie...than a truth. So you get what you get and you get 'screwed', over and over again. You whine and you bitch and you moan...but you wont 'support' the truth, and you don't support 'the truth tellers'.

You support a 'simulacrum' thereof, but that's not 'the real thing', and THAT, to me, is further proof...that 'PEOPLE ARE IN ON THE LIE!'. They would rather live their paltry existence out, in a form of 'slavery' and imprisonment; receiving a kind of 'jelly bean', or 'dog biscuit' than break from the old paradigm...and be free.

As long as they 'get the hit'...they keep their mouths shut, and 'go on aching'. What a system! It just 'floors' me, that it works. But it really takes 'raisin size nuts', on the lot of humanity, to keep it working...so well. You are as feckless, and false to yourselves, for your masters...as dogs are to wolves. You hear 'the howl', but you deny 'the call'.

Why do I love you so? I don't fuc'n know. It's a mystery to me. I can look you in the eye and, see... your sadness, your distress and your lie. You look at me, with 'anger' and fierceness and resolve to continue, with what you can no longer hide...like that 'shield' will work anymore. I can read your mind.

This is my 'air' for the hour. I will offer more 'gas' later.


Written by Bruce James Clyde 2016, at Deming, New Mexico

Art: about says it all, google pic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly